Bentley Jacksonville is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for positive and enthusiastic people to join us as a Service Technician
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Perform work specified on all repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership procedures and quality
- Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment to ensure validity
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems to a high standard
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Provide estimates of time needed for additional repairs or maintenance
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- All other duties as required
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong working knowledge of the automotive sales industry including luxury vehicles
- Knowledge of automotive repair, maintenance, and technical concepts
- Experience using electronic diagnostic equipment
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent sales, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with relevant computers, technology, and software
- Clean drivers record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.