Bentley Jacksonville is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for positive and enthusiastic people to join us as a Service Porter
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Manage vehicle flow in our service stalls, service lane, service drive, and within the auto group parking lot
- Work with the auto group service advisor to complete tasks such as keeping track of key tasks, cleaning cars, driving vehicles from service stalls, following dealership display standards, fielding customer requests, and other assigned duties
- Keep keys organized for easy quick retrieval
- Present a friendly, professional greeting to customers
- Ensure customer vehicles are ready for return after service department repairs
- Clean parking lot, service stalls, and other vehicle areas when needed
- Service customer needs with a positive attitude
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 1 year’s previous experience in a customer service position
- Must present themselves in a professional and courteous manner when interacting with customers
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time as well as work outside
- Must be able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Valid and clean driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.